- Teladoc is a national network of U.S. board-certified, NCQA certified, and state-licensed physicians who use electronic health records, telephonic consultations and online video consultations to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions when medically appropriate.
- Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you and your family convenient access to quality care from home, work or on-the-go. Cost of Consultation: Free!
How to use Teladoc
- 97% member satisfaction, 91% medical resolution and 97% physician satisfaction
- Secure, personal and portable electronic health records
- The average consultation time is 12 minutes.
- On average, members receive a call back from the physician in 22 minutes.
- Teladoc guarantees all members will receive a call back from a physician in three hours. (Teladoc physicians successfully completed 99.6% of the consult requests within three hours in the past year.)
- On average, Teladoc physicians resolve 91% of the calls. The remaining calls are referred to the member's PCP, a specialist, or the ER unless the member is seeking a prescription that is outside the Teladoc scope of service.
- Pediatric network available
- No age restrictions
| || |
Use Teladoc for non-emergency medical issues such as:
| || |
© 2016 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Please visit www.careington.com/teladoc for a complete list of state availability. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams at over 3,800 provider locations nationwide.
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we'll not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%!
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
VSP® Vision Savings Pass
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With
the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frame. Members can choose
from great brands like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more*.
• Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor
• One rate of $50 for eye exams**
• 15% savings on contact lens exams***
• Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
• Unlimited use on materials throughout the year
• Exclusive Member Extras and special offers
|• $50 with purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses. |
• 20% off without purchase.
• Once every calendar year
• Guaranteed pricing with WellVision Exam, not to exceed $39.
With a purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses:
• Single vision $40 • Lined trifocals $75
• Lined bifocals $60 • Polycarbonate for children $0
• Average savings of 20-25% on lens enhancements such as progressive lenses, and scratch-resistant and anti-reflective coatings.
• 25% savings when a complete pair of prescription glasses is purchased.
• 20% savings on unlimited non-prescription sunglasses from any VSP doctor within 12 months of your last WellVision Exam.
• 15% savings on contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation).
Laser Vision Correction
• Average 15% off the regular price or 5% off the promotional price; discounts only available from contracted facilities.
*Brands subject to change
**This cost is only available with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses; otherwise you’ll receive 20% off an eye exam only.
***Applies only to contact lens exam, not materials. You’re responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
This plan is not insurance.
Not available in WA.
Pet Care is a veterinary discount plan, accepted at over 2,000 veterinary practices, that is designed to give members peace-of-mind knowing they can better provide for their pet. Pet Care includes all companion pets (dogs, cats, birds and other pets) in a household. Pet Care members will save 25% on veterinary services provided by participating veterinarians.
Discounted Services include:
- Elective procedures
- Dental care
- Office visits
- Hereditary disease care
- Holistic care
With Pet Care, members can also save 10% to 30% at participating providers on pet services and supplies such as:
- Doggy day care
- Pet sitting
Pet Care also offers a free pet ID tag and 24/7 lost pet recovery service!
Participating veterinary practices are not required to discount: Products taken home, outsourced service, e.g., blood work sent to a lab or an outside specialist, non-medical services, e.g., routine grooming, services already discounted and mileage fees for mobile vets.
Diabetic Care Supplies
Better Living Now, Inc. (BLN) is a managed care provider of healthcare products and services, specializing in the needs of patients with chronic conditions. From medical appliances and supplies to home medical equipment, BLN can be a member's single source for all their vitamin and nutrition or durable medical equipment needs.
BLN brings these values to the member:
- Free shipping and choice of free gift with first order
- Durable Medical Equipment - 20% to 30% off of retail price
- Disposable Medical Supplies - 20% to 40% off of retail price
- Nutritional Supplements and Daily Living Aids - 20% to 25% off of retail price
- No shipping charges for orders that are $100 or more. Shipping is a flat $7.95 for orders under $100
- BLN ships up to a 90-day supply and the BLN care coordinators send a replacement notification before the supplies run out
- No complicated forms to fill out and no inconvenient trips to the pharmacy
Most of Better Living Now's high quality products come with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Some products have restrictions or cannot be returned.
LASIK Vision Correction
Serving you with choice, quality and savings.
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
- QualSight has more than 800 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meets their vision care needs.
- QualSight is contracted with credentialed and experienced physicians who have collectively performed over 4 million procedures.
The QualSight program is not an insured program.
Product not available in MT.
24-Hour Nurse Line
CareNet's Nurse Line provides access to experienced, compassionate nurses available anytime to answer questions, assess symptoms, and provide care recommendations. Staffed by highly skilled, registered nurses, CareNet's Nurse Advice team is available 24/7 to assist with members' health concerns.
With nurse triage, members are directed to a facility close to them, saving time and money. Receiving advice from these registered nurses reduces claims and costs, relieves stress and increases productivity.
Carenet's Nurse Line Services include:
- Symptom assessment and phone triage
- Urgent and non-urgent care advice
- Drug and medication information
- Recommendations or condition explanations
Carenet provides deaf and foreign language services through the use of TDD and a language line service. This service can be accessed by members 24/7 including holidays.
Carenet members have access to a pre-recorded health information library consisting of over 1,100 various topics* including:
*There are over 600 audio health library topics available in Spanish.
Members are entitled to prescription savings from 15% to 60% off of the retail price of generic drugs and from 15% to 25% off of the retail price of brand name drugs at over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
Members can save even more on maintenance medications through a convenient and money-saving mail service, MedVantx. Members receive savings on 90-day supplies of medications when ordered online, by phone or through the mail with our mail-order pharmacy!
- A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
- DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
- DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*.
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor's visit required.
*Not available in HI, MD, NY, NJ, RI or MA.
**ND, SD and VT offer Specialty Lab testing only
A premier diagnostic scheduling service that provides Careington members and their family with savings from 10% to 60% on advanced imaging procedures at over 2,400 radiology facilities nationwide.* This program was specially designed to reduce the costs on MRI, CT and PET scans.
Imaging Service Includes:
- VIP Appointment scheduling within 48 hours
- Preferred after hours and weekend appointments often available
- Appointment reminder call and email direction to the facility
- Access to a high quality, fully credentialed facility
*Not all locations may accept orders from other countries. Please notify scheduling specialist in advance so they can verify if participating providers will accept such orders.
This product is not available in HI, VT and WY.US Imaging Network, LLC and/or INA, LLC are not affiliated with US Imaging, Inc.
Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements
Swanson Health Products sells vitamins and supplements, organic foods, natural skincare products, homeopathic remedies and more. Swanson offers members a 10% discount on all products. Swanson will match the price of a product if the customer finds a lower price at another merchant.
Services include flat-rate shipping, Swanson's 100% money-back guarantee, outstanding customer service available 24/7 that includes phone, email and live chat sessions, as well as in-depth articles and other expert information.
Deal of the Day: Different products are listed on the website each day at specially marked-down prices.
Health Library: Swanson's Health Library contains an abundance of useful information, such as a radio talk show with a doctor, full-length articles written by acclaimed doctors and natural health practitioners, videos that offer answers, healthy recipes and much more.
Careington has owned and managed dental networks for 30 years and has recently contracted with DenteMax, another quality dental network provider, to create a "combined" national discount dental network with significant presence. This combined network is known as the Maximum Care Discount Network.
The Maximum Care Discount Network creates one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. The network combines the outstanding network management skills of two great organizations and results in discounts of 20% to 50% below the 80th percentile of Reasonable and Customary charges.
Members are able to take advantage of savings offered by leaders in the dental care industry.
Sample Savings Chart
|Description||Regular Cost*||Plan Cost**||$ Savings||% Savings|
|Four Bitewing X-rays||$85||$38||$47||55%|
|Composite (White) Filling||$201||$90||$111||55%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,424||$726||$698||49%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$2,047||$941||$1,106||54%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,382||$707||$675||49%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||$97||$143||60%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Maximum Care (DN14) fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
Vrtuo Entertainment Loyalty Reward Suite
Vrtuo Interactive Entertainment Suite - Experience the first, beyond television level IPTV Network! Whether you are a SmartMed Plus+ Member or not, you will be able to enjoy movies, shows, programs, music, and lifestyle entertainment. You will have access to SmartMed Plus+ on all devices including Smart TVs, cell phones, computers, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Xbox, Playstation, Wii and more.